Video demonstrations showing how each lift is done correctly and efficiently per the rules.
Performance Tips for each event gathered through experience over the last 10+ years of Grip Sport competition
2 Separate Grip workouts, shown how I do them, but you can feel free to switch the order and priority up, however it best fits your needs.
Instant Plug-in: The workouts are short and can easily be added to what you're already doing.
What You're Gonna Learn in This Product
One Hand Pinch:
- Frustrated with Your Stalled Progress on the 1 Hand Pinch? Try out this often overlooked technique change you can use on the 1HP that can instantly weight to your top Pinch.
- Do you suffer from thumb tears from using the Adjustable Pinch Device? You're gonna learn an easy way to protect your thumbs so you can get more work in on the device. This means you'll be able to experiment more with the Pinch Set-up, and find out your optimal width and lifting technique!
- Do you feel like you should have more Pinch Power, but can't seem to produce it? Make this one adjustment to the way you grip the device - doing this may seem crazy, but it actually helps you pinch bigger weights.
- Does the Pinch Device often slip out of your grip as you near the cross-bar? Believe it or not, most people try to fight the device when they're trying to lift it. Make this one small change in how you approach the device, and you'll be lifting more efficiently and pulling more lifts all the way to the cross-bar.
FBBC 2.5" Crusher:
- Do you feel like you can never get a good grip on this thing? Try this little trick I show you that helps your latch onto the device by utilizing the natural elastic properties of your skin to get a more secure grip.
- Does Your Grip Burn Out on the Crusher? I'll show you an Isometric drill you can start doing, and the little twist I show you will force your hand to kick into over-drive.
FBBC 2.5" Jug Handle:
- Are you worried you're going to injure yourself on this device? Maybe you're stance is the problem. In Section I, you'll learn where the V-bar needs to be to pull your biggest weights.
- Does the Vertical Bar slip out of your hand? There's 2 IMPORTANT things you gotta do when lifting the 2" Vertical Bar. If you do them right, I guarantee you drop fewer attempts, and your lifts will go up.
- Confused on How to Grip This Thing? You're not alone - lots of people have said it's been hard to figure out. I'll show you how I do it though. It allows me to get a minimum of 5 extra pounds on my lifts.
- Two BIG Advantages Some People Have on This Device There are 2 anatomical traits that make this event better suited for some than others. We'll discuss that and you'll be able to see if you're one of the chosen few. Who knows, this might just be YOUR event!
THINK ABOUT THIS: 3 out of the 4 events in this contest are very similar to many other Grip Contest events and Grip Challenges.
So, the information you learn in these videos WILL help you out in other Grip Lifts.
For instance, many of the training tips and drills for the 1 Hand Pinch event can be used when training to pinch grip 2-35's or 2-45's.
You can use a ton of the stuff from the Crusher section the next time you train on the Rolling Thunder and on the Inch Dumbbell.
And the 2.5" Jug drills will carry over well to other vertical grip lifts, they mimic how you grip onto your opponent in wrestling and other fighting sports, plus I've even seen firefighters use vertcal grip tools to help them better prepare for hose usage and rope handling.
This DOUBLE PRODUCT is available today for for just $20. And if you try out my members-only site, THEGRIPAUTHORITY.COM, you can get it for just $1!